Easiest Way to Make Perfect Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni
Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni. Today's recipe is a wonderful dish, full of flavor, creamy, cheesy and simply delicious, perfect for any time of the year. I am not an avid fan of fast food so most of the time I cook our own meal. I love to learn more recipes & try it myself.
Pour creamy white sauce into red sauce and stir to blend. Drain cooked pasta, return to pot along with cooked chicken and toss with sauce mixture. Place over low heat and let cook several minutes, allowing sauce time to absorb into noodles. You can cook Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni
- Prepare 14 oz of Campbells Creamy Herb & Garlic cooking soup.
- You need 16 oz of Rigatoni pasta.
- It's 2 cup of chopped cooked chicken (rotisserie or cooked).
- It's 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 14 oz of diced fire-roasted tomatoes.
- It's 15 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of diced jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian style panko bread crumbs.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Serve warm garnished with peas, additional parmesan. Creamy rigatoni florentine with a basil-infused tomato sauce is topped with Parmesan cheese for a tasty and easy weeknight meal. Tender cubes of sauteed chicken and fresh, green spinach go for a quick simmer along with cooked rigatoni. Taste, season with salt and pepper if needed, and serve immediately with extra Parmesan on the side.
Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni instructions
- Cook pasta as directed on the package until al-dente and drain..
- Mix together the soup, tomatoes, alfredo & jalapeños. Stir in pasta, chicken, 1/2 cup bread crumbs & 1/2 cup cheese..
- Pour into buttered casserole dish and top with remaining bread crumbs & cheese. Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes & Serve..
This rigatoni is made with a rich and meaty Bolognese style sauce. The rigatoni is tossed with the creamy sauce and Parmesan cheese. Put the rigatoni mixture in a serving dish and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if using. This creamy Parmesan Risotto is perfect as a first course or side dish.