Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Broccoli Alfredo Rigatoni
Broccoli Alfredo Rigatoni. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Al Dente rotini pasta combined in a homemade alfredo sauce mixed with broccoli and chicken breast. Alfredo with broccoli for busy Meatless Mondays, full of broccoli and cheesy Alfredo goodness!
Add the rigatoni and cook, stirring frequently, until the pasta is not quite tender. Recipe Ideas. chicken - lunch - pasta - broccoli - chicken pasta. Green Chile Chicken Alfredo Penne with Roasted Tomatoes, Chicken and Mushrooms. You can have Broccoli Alfredo Rigatoni using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Alfredo Rigatoni
- It's 1 box of Rigatoni Pasta.
- It's 2 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 15 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
Who says eating healthy can't include bacon? This quick six-ingredient dish hits the mark, featuring a savory mix of rigatoni with roasted broccoli, garlic, red onion and bacon. It's obviously trying to make Alfredo good for you. If you want something healthy and tasty, roast a chicken.
Broccoli Alfredo Rigatoni instructions
- Boil 2 Pots Of Water On The Stove. One Big Pot And One Small Pot..
- In The Large Pot, Empty Desired Amount Of Pasta. Let Boil Until Pasta Becomes Soft..
- Chop Broccoli Heads Into Small Bits ..
- Add Broccoli To Small Pot..
- Drain Pasta . Add Alfredo Sauce..
- When Broccoli Is Dark Green And Soft Remove From Heat.
- Drain Broccoli And Add To Large Pot. Stir It In Well..
- Let Stand On Low Heat For Five Minutes ..
- Stir, Serve And Enjoy !.
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo with Fettuccine. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is heated through, about. Broccoli with Rigatoni recipe: Try this Broccoli with Rigatoni recipe, or contribute your own. White meat chicken and broccoli on rigatoni Italian Rigatoni Chicken Alfredo. Pasta dish with broccoli Italian Rigatoni Chicken Alfredo.