Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo
Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo. Super EASY Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta Recipe Creole seasoning, shrimp, and sausage add delicious Cajun flavor to this quick, easy, and filling I played around with some different seafood and fettuccini recipes, and combined our favorites into this delicious Cajun shrimp and sausage Alfredo dish that my family can't seem to get enough of. Alfredo pasta sauce, fettuccine, fresh parsley, sausage, tomatoes.
This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. I hope you don't mind but things are going to be spicy around here for a while. BUT today we are That's why with this Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo you don't just get shrimp you also get andouille sausage. You can have Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp (Frozen peeled devained).
- It's 1 lb of Sausage links.
- You need 1 packages of Fettuccine Noodles.
- You need 1/2 of White Onion.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño.
- It's 2 (32 oz.) of Newman's Own Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 1 of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Spicy Shrimp & Scallop Alfredo recipe: A wonderful meal. The creamy sauce and spice make this a keeper. In hot pan add remaining butter (leave any cooked bits and juices from shrimp and scallops) saute onion, and mushrooms in butter until tender. I don't know too many folks who don't like a rich alfredo sauce.
Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo instructions
- Start boiling Noodles with 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Chop onion and Jalapeño and cook with Sausage and 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Remove cooked Sausage, Jalapeño and onions.
- Cook Shrimp in remaining oil adding Creole Seasoning.
- Once Noodles are complete drain noodles and shrimp and add Alfredo Sauce. Mix well and ENJOY!.
This easy shrimp alfredo is an impressive dish that's so easy to make! Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Remove sausage from casing, and crumble in a frying pan. Make the Alfredo however you wish (may use pre-prepared) and boil noodles while shrimp cooks. Add shrimp and sausage to Alfredo sauce.