Recipe: Yummy Veggie Alfredo
Veggie Alfredo. Fettuccine tossed with broccoli, tomatoes and a reduced-fat Alfredo sauce. First of all, I'm all about spiralized veggies these days so it was perfectly fitting to dump a delicious and healthy vegan alfredo sauce on top of some. In a pan, heat oil to medium high heat.
And of course vegetables, because this sauce is made from veggies! That's what I love about you, sneaky cauliflower. How to Make Amy's Veggie Fettuccine Alfredo. You can have Veggie Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Alfredo
- It's of Angel hair spaghetti pasta (6 servings).
- It's of Water (approximately 1 gal for boiling).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Baby carrots.
- It's 1 cup of Broccoli (Chopped).
- It's 1 cup of Collflower (Chopped).
- You need 2 cups of Meatballs.
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce 3 - 16oz jars.
- It's 1 tbl of spoon Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of bell sweet pepper (optional/Chopped).
- It's of Butter on top (optional).
Green Giant® Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower & Cheese Sauce combine with prepared Alfredo sauce, cooked turkey, and aromatic veggies. Add the mixture to a casserole and top with buttermilk biscuits. Mix up the classic chicken alfredo dish by adding vegetables such as peppers, onions and tomatoes. This healthy twist will be a hit at any family table.
Veggie Alfredo instructions
- Add water and salt in deep pan and vegetable oil along with spaghetti pasta and let boil until tender..
- In skillet, brown meatballs and cook all chopped vegetables together with a small amount of vegetable oil..
- Steam baby carrots until tender and add to meatball & veggies..
- When all is cooked combine with Alfredo Sauce, pasta and let simmer on low heat for ten minutes then serve..
Daiya Cheezy Mac brings you all the rich, cheesy flavor of classic mac & cheese. Creamy fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most elemental delights of Italian cuisine. This vegan fettuccine alfredo recipe is made with cashews! You'll never guess that the rich, creamy Sun-Dried Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine Alfredo + How To Make Your Own Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Fettuccine Alfredo is usually a cheese-laden Italian dish, but this dairy-free pasta recipe is healthier.