Recipe: Delicious Raspberry cookies with oat flour
Raspberry cookies with oat flour. Healthy Raspberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast CookiesAmy's Healthy Baking. Baking vegan Christmas cookies like these Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies gets me into the holiday spirit. So, to make gluten free oat flour at home, you just grind up gluten free quick oats in a food processor or high speed blender until a fine powder is formed (see below).
Once combined, add in the oat flour, oats (remembering to keep some back for later) and baking soda. Mix together to form a dough. Fold in the raspberries, white chocolate chunks and additional oats. You can have Raspberry cookies with oat flour using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry cookies with oat flour
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats (110 grams).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oat flour (90 grams).
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 40 gr of unsalted margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 120 ml of maple syrup or honey.
- It's 55 gr of diced raspberries.
- Prepare 1 of egg (medium).
Put ¼ cup dough onto the lined baking tray and press gently to flatten. Repeat this step with the rest of the. Seedless raspberry jam is sandwiched between buttery brown sugar-oatmeal cookie crusts. I make these all the time.
Raspberry cookies with oat flour instructions
- Whisk together the dry ingredients: rolled oats, oat flour, salt and baking powder in a medium sized bowl..
- In a larger bowl, mix the butter, egg, vanilla and maple syrup or honey together..
- Tip the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until everything is well blended..
- Dice the raspberries and fold them into the mixture..
- Place the bowl in the fridge and chill for 30 minutes. If it's still very soft leave it longer till is firm..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or spray with oil spray. Either drop the cookies into rough circles onto the parchment paper, or place a cookie cutter on the tray and spoon the mixture into them to get a circular shape..
- Preheat 180 degrees air.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the tops are firm..
- Allow the cookies cool on a baking rack for 15 min and enjoy!.
I've made some modifications to make them healthier (sub applesauce for some of butter, whole wheat pastry flour, less sugar, less jam filling), and my kids love them. These cookies turn out crispy and light rather than chewy. To make them truly gluten-free, choose oat flour that is certified gluten-free; some brands risk cross-contamination with wheat during production and packaging. Plus, I really like how they taste straight from the fridge. These soft and chewy Healthy Raspberry Oatmeal Cookies are loaded with whole grains and studded with raspberries.