How to Cook Perfect Chicken Vegetable Alfredo
Chicken Vegetable Alfredo. Mix up the classic chicken alfredo dish by adding vegetables such as peppers, onions and tomatoes. Creamy prepared Alfredo sauce turns a cornucopia of frozen vegetables and time-saving cooked chicken into a simple casserole. Tender vegetables, seasoned chicken and fettucini noodles tossed in a homemade alfredo sauce and garnished with fresh tomatoes, parsley and This chicken vegetable fettuccine alfredo is so yummy!!
A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. Perfect for those late nights when you get home late and don't want to fuss with dinner. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to Chicken Alfredo is so rich, we rarely serve more than some roasted broccoli or a light salad on the. You can cook Chicken Vegetable Alfredo using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Vegetable Alfredo
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of chicken tenders (about 10).
- You need 12 of mini multi colored sweet peppers, seeded and cut into rings.
- Prepare half of cup minced onions.
- It's half of cup chopped celery.
- It's box of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 1 pkg of grape tomatoes halved and seeded.
- It's 3 handfuls of fresh spinach.
- You need 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- It's of vegatable broth.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning blend.
- It's to taste of Dill weed.
- It's to taste of paprika.
- It's to taste of parsley.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
- It's of multi colored penne pasta, cooked for service.
We ditched the cream sauce and added chicken and veggies to this loaded Alfredo pasta recipe that's filling without expanding your waistline. Adding vegetables to the dish and using lean breast meat also increases the health value of chicken Alfredo. The pasta dish reheats well if you make extra and have leftovers. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Chicken Vegetable Alfredo instructions
- Combine onion, celery, peppers, mushrooms, and spices into Dutch oven, cut chicken tenders into strips lengthwise so the chicken crumbles upon cooking, saute over medium heat until veggies soften, adding broth to keep moist about 15-20mins.
- Add both jars of Alfredo sauce, thin with vegatable broth for desired consistency if necessary, check taste and add any additional seasoning needed.
- Reduce heat to slow simmer and allow flavors to marry for about 30 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in grape tomatoes, allow to cook about 5 mins more.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool at least 10 mins, before service, fold in fresh spinach leaves, serve over cooked multi colored penne pasta, and enjoy.
Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan combine broccoli, carrots and sufficient water to cover vegetables. Fresh vegetables shine in this super creamy pasta recipe for Garden Alfredo with Chicken.