Recipe: Tasty Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture. Can I add nuts to these cookies?
I reduced the butter, added bananas, and increased the flour. Bananas contain so much moisture that more flour is needed to absorb it. You're going to love the bold banana flavor, the chewy oats that add so much. You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of butter softened.
- It's 1 large of very ripe banana cut into half.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chocolate chips.
These Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies are sure to become a new favorite - so soft and delicious, they're impossible to resist! The banana chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and the perfect spin on chocolate chip cookies. After extensive testing and a few of bunches of bananas later, I'm incredibly happy with this recipe. I love making these banana chocolate chip cookies because they are easy to make and they are on the healthier side.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a mixing bowl, beat together sugar, butter, sliced banana and vanilla. In another bowl stir flour and salt. Then gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture, stir in chocolate chips..
- Drop by tablespoon mixture into ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 farenheit for 13-15 minutes..
The mashed banana is the I add chocolate chips because chocolate chips are always a good idea in cookies! These oatmeal banana cookies will remind you of banana bread, but. Healthy Banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies made with coconut oil instead of butter. These chewy, dairy free cookies taste exactly like banana bread! Gently fold in bowl oats and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.