How to Cook Appetizing The best chocolate cookies ever!!!
The best chocolate cookies ever!!!. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees Doughy yet fully baked. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
First of all, they stay uniform in shape and size, which is important to me, and they're just the right thickness--not poofy little cakes, and not flat and spread out. Or rather, good chocolate chip cookies are always worth it, and I'm a strict judge of what qualifies when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. You can cook The best chocolate cookies ever!!! using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The best chocolate cookies ever!!!
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 4 oz of UNSWEETENED baking chocolate (melted and cooled).
- It's 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
The absolute best chocolate chip cookie, ever. I have made multiple batches over the last several months for friends and family and they rave about them. This is, by far, the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I've ever tried. My cookies spread out a little too much, but I think it was because I.
The best chocolate cookies ever!!! instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, sugar, vanilla, and melted chocolate (you can use a spoon).
- Stir in eggs (one at a time), flour, and baking powder..
- Add salt.
- Let dough chill for at least 3 hours or over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chilled dough on a GREASED cookie sheet (the balls should be about 1 inch and they should be 1 inch apart).
- Roll each ball in the powdered sugar.
- Cook in the oven for 10-11 minutes.
- Immediately place the cooked cookies onto a wire rack and let cool.
- (Your cookies will be puffy and still sort of shaped like balls. Do not flatten!! They will sink themselves when cooled).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Store in an airtight GLASS container (they will Keep for 4 days).
The best part of this recipe is that these cookies taste so much like traditional chocolate chip cookies, no one even knows they're vegan. In fact many of my friends have told me these are the best cookies I've ever baked. Hands down, these are the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies!! Okay, well put them on the same level as my chocolate chip cookies and molasses cookies. These are, these have to be, the best chocolate chip cookies, ever.